The following counts as cheating and will be rejected:
※ If cheatings are detected and admitted to, "the run will be treated as PC" or if cheating are detected and determined to be malicious "the runner will be excluded from rankings entirely"
- Altering any data in game, even if it is a change to a value that is possible in normal gameplay.
- Editing charms, even if the charm is possible in normal gameplay.
(All PC runs will be treated as unofficial record.)
MODs may be standard in PC platform, and it's impossible to detect the use of MODs such as the following.
- Fixing monster's initial position which is possible in normal gameplay.
- Altering HP or size of a monster to values possible in normal gameplay.
- Altering small monster's behavior.
- Editing charms which is possible in normal gameplay.
- Altering large monster's behavior.
- Use of overlay which shows some parameters. (monster's remaining HP, flinch values, etc.)
It is encouraged to disclose any mod usage to help build trust amongst fellow runners.
(About 4, it may be possible to make some guesses by calculating the probability, but it is impossible to distinguish between charms by luck and charms by MOD.)
The following counts as cheating:
※ If malicious cheatings have been detected, "the runner will be excluded from ranking entirely".
- Altering large monster's behavior or a Main- /Subspawn Location which isn't Part of the Ingame A 60%, B 30% and C 10% Spawn
- Use of overlay which shows some parameters.(monster's remaining HP, flinch values, i-Frames etc.)
- Altering small monster's behavior
- Removing small monsters from the map
Removing small monsters from a hunt which are a natural part of the quest target and appear on each of the 3 Main Spawn Locations
(2022/07/23 updated) Remove small monsters which are a part of a large monster. (which are spawned on quest starts or summoned by large monsters)
ex) Baggi with Great Baggi, Rachnoid with Rakna-Kadaki
- Changing Characters Physics and Movement when they are part of the Hunt
- Altering data to the value which is not possible in normal gameplay
ex) Using a Mod that uses Previous Game Version's Motion Values)
ex) Editing charms which is impossible in normal gameplay. (Charms 4-1-1 are not allowed for Game Version 10.03 .
ex) Changing monsters HP (not Part of the 5 HP Rolls) or size to the value which is not possible in normal gameplay.
This rule can change or disappear as the game updates but is valid as far as it's written as a temporary rule.
- Charms 4-1-1 are not allowed. Any run using it will be rejected both on PC and Switch runs.
This rule will change when or if Charms 4-1-1 can be obtained through Melding Pot not before.
- Usage of the double-tap/rapid-fire glitch are currently banned. This ruling will change at the final title update and the glitch is still in the game.
The followings are allowed: (updated 2022/08/16)
- Use of cosmetic mods if they don't change the physics or weapon hitbox.
(When use of "Layer all Weapon" Mod, please input a real weapon name)
(Removing small monsters that spawns regardless of large monsters.
ex) Bullfango which spawns in Shrine Ruins Area 9, Vespoid which spawns in Jungle Area 9)
(overlays that Shows buff timers for Power Seeds, Weapon Buffs like Kinsect, Protective Polish.)
The following is not allowed
- Use of cosmetic mods that show nudity or genitals.
Qurious Crafting (updated 2022/08/16)
Currently under revision
Only theoretically possible combinations are allowed. Please refer to following spreadsheet to confirm the legality.
Please follows the rules below (updated 2022/12/18)
Currently under revision
- Budget must not be exceeded
- The 7th augmentation has to be defense compensation
The 7th augmentation does not necessarily have to be defense compensation
- An augmented armor piece must follow the following rules. (from 2022/12/18)
(number of innate skill type before aug) + (number of new skill type after aug) <= 5
For example, armor piece which has skill type A, B, C, D innately can only have 1 more new skill.
Skill type A, B, C, E, F cannot be accepted as a result of augmentation for the above armor piece.
- Judges may not judge their own runs onto the leaderboard.
- Judges may not maliciously deny or discourage runners from posting to the leaderboard.
- Judges must conduct matters in a professional manner.
- If any judges are in violation of these rules, please contact @TLumini
- If any admins are in violation of these rules, please contact @hotkrin